A user is allowed 5 attempts to login on to the Hansel domain. If you are not successful in one of those 5 attempts then your account will be locked for 5 minutes. After the 5 minute lock out your account will be unlocked automatically and you can try logging on to the domain again. If you try and log in before 5 minutes has passed your account will lock for another 5 minutes.
Articles in this section
- My network printer is not printing or greyed out
- My folder, document or network drive is asking for a password
- Why is the option to change the screen saver greyed out?
- I forgot my domain password. What do I do?
- I tried logging into the domain a “few” times and I am now getting a message saying my account has been locked.
- How often can I change my domain password?
- How many days is my domain password good for?
- What is the minimum password length for a domain password?