If you forget your domain password you will need to contact the Hansel I.T. department to have it reset. You can contact the Hansel I.T. Help Desk at extension: 44379.
Articles in this section
- My network printer is not printing or greyed out
- My folder, document or network drive is asking for a password
- Why is the option to change the screen saver greyed out?
- I forgot my domain password. What do I do?
- I tried logging into the domain a “few” times and I am now getting a message saying my account has been locked.
- How often can I change my domain password?
- How many days is my domain password good for?
- What is the minimum password length for a domain password?